1. Last Friday, I went for my second interview with Big Multinational Company. It went well, I'm waiting to hear from them.
2. I got a Betta fish on Thursday. I went to a cocktail, their table's decoration consisted of Beta fish in bowls and when people left, we were asked to take one home or they'll flush them in the toilet.
3. I found an adoptive mom for Fishy on Wednesday.
4. We celebrated the closing mass of the Parish Anniversary on Sunday.
5. I came close of being a fish killer.
6. I've heard myself say many times to Mr.Cat: "Nope dude, we do not kill members of the family."
7. I was able to let go on the job thingy on Tuesday.
8. I was in church for the closing mass but didn't listen to the gospel, the sermon or took Holy Communion. I was at the door welcoming the visitors from the cruise ships.
9. Someone told me how precious I am and how much of a privilege it is to work with me. I almost cried...
10. I debated religion with friends on Friday. I should know better than getting my panties in a wad every time eh?!
11. I want to punch this sick fuck! A 55 years old man from Montreal is accused of child abuse but says that it's irrelevant to know whether he had sexual intercourse with the 10 years old girl because he married her in Quebec. Sick fuck! I have no sympathy, compassion for pedophile. I don't care what anyone thinks, they are scum!
12. I had a bad cold and sore throat in the past week. I'm feeling much better now, my voice still sounds weird but the rest is pretty much back to normal.
13. I ate at my friend's house a lot in the past 2 weeks. Lots of good meals and fun times. I also had lots of "mommy" meals. (Things you don't normally cook for yourself when you live alone) Thanks to those who invited me.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants