1. The interview is in the morning. It was moved from 10 to 11 am.
2. It's for a job I'd be thrilled to do. I'm also damn sure I'd be good at it!
3. It would be for Big Multinational Company. It's actually a worldwide one! DUH!!!
4. I had a haircut yesterday to look good. I just did my nails and shined my shoes. I don't look too bad!
5. I'll wear black stylish pants with a belt.
6. Oh and a blouse, my favorite green one. I look better wearing green, it's my favorite color but I also feel more comfortable or , whatever huh!
7. I won't show any cleavage!!! I'll refrain! LOL!!!! I'll look like a pretty good girl.
8. I'm terrified!!! I'm sure you didn't know this!!!
9. At the same time if I get it, it's great, if not, I've got other plans.
10. I'll have to pass a psych test after the interview. I guess to make sure I'm not crazy.
11. TFB will drop me there.
12. I have told only close friends about it and on the blog. Some called to say "I'll think and pray for you".
13. I'll be good, confident, give them a good handshake, I'll sell myself!!! If I can feel as comfortable and confident as I do when we welcome the cruise ship, I know I just shine, I've been told numerous time and I feel at the right place.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
If you've got good thoughts, vibes, prayers to spare, I need them. As I need a hug and some sleep. I put on the headphone and the effin phone rang, the caller DID not leave a message. UGGH!!!! I did a *67, it said "number can't be trace back uggh!".