Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF!

Yup Thank God it's Friday. Why thank Him? Well He's the one who gives me strength, He's my light, He's the source of all things.mrgreen

I'm thankful for the wonderful friends I have.

I'm thankful for my great co-worker The Passionate One (TPO), she rocks.

I'm thankful for TFB and SW

I'm thankful for the job I have, for a roof over my head and 3 meals a day.

I'm thankful for being healthy

I'm thankful for having God in my life

I'm thankful for being the strong woman I am today, I'm thankful because I went through hell and actually survived and I am happy.

I'm thankful for being alive...

I'm thankful for all of this and more....


Are you thankful for something? Believer or not, it doesn't matter. I have friends who don't believe in a God but still are thankful. What are you thankful for?


On the topic of last night, I am in a pretty foul mood, that's why I decided to do a TGIF entry, so that would change my mood and lighten my spirit. It worked. biggrin

No comments: