Monday, April 7, 2008

Talk me out of something...

I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow. Yeah, I know again you may think? I go every 4-5 weeks. It's not that much maintenance huh? lol The New Blogger said "Again?", I said But I went 4 or 5 weeks ago. That's not that bad eh?

But I don't want you to talk me out of going to the hairdresser, It's that I want highlights, a lot of them, darker or I mean highlights that everyone will see. I would want blue or purple one for a week but that's just ridiculous. I want to look classy and professional, so Do I get 'em or not? Tell me to wait for my apt in May before The Sister's wedding. Tell me to wait. I will get my hairdone a day before The Sister's Wedding.

I have been going though a lot, I have grown immensely in the past weeks. I want to make a statement, I want a new me. A tattoo is out of the question because it's permanent damage to the body and I have enough scarring due to my own fault, and another piercing (I have to hole in each ear) is out of the question because Hema-Québec (to whom I donate blood) would prohibit me drom donating for 6 months. That's what they did last year and giving blood is important to me. So what's left is my hair. Not the cut (because I love mine) , but the color.

I'm shallow eh? Talk me into waiting and chillin' or don't! mrgreen

4 comments:

candyQ said...

I don't see anything wrong with going to the hairdresser again. I would if I had time. I think it's better to get it done early so in case anything goes wrong, you still have time to change it before your sister's wedding! :o)

Faith said...

You know, I've been wanting purple highlights for years. And I finaly got them Saturday night. They look subtle, blended in with my darkened hair,, but still dramatic. And I couldn't be happier. There's something remarkably exhilarating about doing something you've long wanted to do.

Addicted to crafting said...

CQ: I've had highlights done 2 months ago but they were just 3 tones darker than my natural colors and were very subtle. This week I'd like something that would turn heads. I think I may need to buy a colored gel that you can wash. Because I don't want to regret anything... iI feel like making a statement. ;) I know, I'm complicated...

Faith:

That's good that you had them done....thanks for inspiring me. :)

Anonymous said...

I love highlights. I say go for it!