1- Reading a Trilogy by Marie Laberge. My friend The Passionate One was telling me when we went out last Friday that I should read these 3 books. That it would keep me focus and interested instead of playing stupid games. I'm almost done with the third, they all had close to 600 pages. I started the first one Sunday.
2. Went to a meeting Monday for The Parish and we worked on a reform for the financing.
3. I had a meeting of the Church's council. We all went to AF's house because of a child care issue. The meeting was great, I was the secretary because our person left for a few months again. :::sigh::: I offered TFB to take that job for the next 3-4 months just cuz I'm nice. I'm a member of the church council and have done the note taking before. It's easy for me.
4. I spend all day in bed with my book and laptop. There was a huge snow storm here and I boycotted makeup and clothes (outside of jammies).
5. I went shopping with TTF on tuesday.
6. Someone made a move on me and I just totally was NOT interested. Being friends with benefits like having sex? With someone I barely know? Hell no!It's not that I am very religious or uptight, it's just that for me intimacy comes with trust, friendship, deep love. He's slowed down the calls and the emails. Wonder why eh?
7. We were in a meeting and I have a bit of a cold, my throat hurts, so I say out loud to TFB, and anyone else who was listening because we were at the table after the meeting "I have a hard time swallowing". He looks at me, smiles and giggles "Don't say it that way, it could confuse anyone who's listening." Duh! I was talking about swallowing my saliva because of the sore throat. He knew what I meant but he's right, it wasn't clear, what I was referring to.
8. During the Church's council meeting last night, I had a moment of anger and I was pissed off. The National Television is asking us to have them on a specific date in few months for the show "Le jour du Seigneur", the date wasn't very good with us because of wedding planned in the church but they were NOT flexible as to the time or anything. I got pissy and shouted" The hell with them!". If you'd seen The Parish's Priest's face when I said it. Then TFB gave me "The look" . I apologized tho and blushed. Open mouth, insert foot. Girly, calm down!.
9. I've been sending emails to my friend.
10. Wrote and mailed some cards.
11. Cuddled with Mr.Cat.
12. Played online games
13. Wrote this Thursday 13.
I am done!!!!!
PS: On #8, TFB's "look" was a gentle way of telling me to shut up. He was right.