The Gal herself tagged me, and I'm glad, because it gives me an excuse to use this cool picture. Now, here are the rules:
a) Link to the person who tagged me.
b) Mention the rules.
c) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
d) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
e) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
And now, I am sure, more than you ever wanted to know...
1. I've got a very high score on Word Challenge on Facebook but I didn't achieve this alone. One afternoon, The Lawyer and I worked as a teem on Word Challenge and score this high result. I'm not proud of it because I didn't achieve this alone. I'm smart but not fast as she is. She, BY HERSELF beat me a week after and I think she's awesome and freaking smart.
2. If my underarms aren't shaved, I feel dirty.
3. I feel naked when I'm not wearing foundation and powder.
4. I wear size 6 or 7 in shoes. (6 if they are hush puppies, 7 for the others)
5. Every time I'm afraid or scared I pray and it calm me down.
6. I'm efficient, productive and I love to be in the action. I just need to learn to manage my perfectionism so it stays positive and doesn't eat me inside.
I'm tagging anyone who wants to play? Vixen? Lara? The Mommy Project? Ruff Diamond? Claudia? Izzy? Jehara?