Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm it

The Gal Herself tagged me for the 7 Random and/or Weird Facts about Me meme.

1. As a child, I use to bite my toenails. surprised I know, it's gross!!!

2. Men who are wearing suits turn me on, I think it's incredibly sexy.

3. I hate cleaning the freaking oven.rolleyes

4. I wear earplugs to sleep, it's one of the thing that helps me to let go and relax enough to sleep.

5. I have a very strong voice and I could be in a horror movie. I can scream loud. Ask any of the little funny people at the parish who came too fast or behind my back. lol

6. I can't tolerate not shaving my underarms, the feeling of hair there creeps me out. mad

7. I'm a nervous person, I'm jumpy when people touch me except when it's people I really, really trust. Just so you know, on some occasion, I did screamed very loudly when someone came behind my back to hug me.lol

Now the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Julia
Claudia
April
Jehara
Izzybella
Vixen
Chelley

12 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

'I can scream loud. Ask any of the little funny people at the parish who came too fast or behind my back.'
LOL! Thanks for the warning - I won't sneak up, I promise. And thanks for the tag. It may take awhile, but I'll let you know when I post it.

Addicted to crafting said...

Hi Julia,

It took me a while before doing it. I was just too swamped with work but I did it when it was possible. :)

Yeah, thanks for not sneaking behind my back, this will keep our relationship intact. You won't get close to a heart attack because of my "loud" scream. I swear, I'm the next Jamie Lee Curtis!!! ;)

Open Grove Claudia said...

Only 7?? Jeez, the list is so long.... ;)

I sleep with ear plugs as well. Very cool.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Hey, No Nonsense Girl - there's a party going on over at my blog!

Addicted to crafting said...

Yeah, I know my list is long!!! ;) What can I say? I love to write! :)

I'm glad not to be alone with earplugs! :)

Can't wait to read you!!!!

Julia: I loved the party!!!! :D

Jenny McB said...

I got around to doing this today also.

Cleaning the oven? Girl, that's one reason to get a self cleaning oven or to avoid using the oven. I agree with you there.

Unknown said...

I also bit my toenails. And, there are more of us out there than you think!

Izzybella said...

Hey, no nonsense. Here's mine:

http://izzybella.wordpress.com/2007/11/19/seven-random-things/

And back in the day, I totally bit my toenails too!!!! It is completely gross in retrospect. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who did something completely weird and gross like that!!!

Addicted to crafting said...

It reassures me to know not only I did bite my toenails.. ;)


thanks for participating y'all!!! :)

The Gal Herself said...

Thanks for doing this! I loved your revelation about your voice. I can't remember the last time I SCREAMED, so I don't know how I'd do in a horror movie. I'm with you on men in suits. And ties. Ties are key.

Addicted to crafting said...

The Gal:


You'd love to hear me scream I'm sure!!!! It's life changing I think!!! :::actually laughing:::

I agree ties are the key!!! Men in suits are soo sexy!!!! ::: GRRRRR:::

:D

Maddy said...

Aha! I love these memes as they make for such insightful reading. [especially now that I have my google reader sorted out]

Yours the technically challenged one.

Cheers

"loads like a dream" blog over "here."