So, the topic came naturally to me after my visit to the doctor yesterday. I'm grateful for many things, let's devote my whole TT to these things...
1. I'm grateful to be healthy. I don't suffer from any life-threatening illnesses, I do have a cold that's starting but I'll overcome it. I'll bitch and moan but will overcome it.
2. I'm grateful to have a roof over my head and food to eat and that I support myself.
3. I'm grateful for being happy and feel good in my own skin. For so long I didn't... For so fucking long I hated my life... I now adore it.
4. I'm grateful that no one forces me to do anything I don't want to do, that I feel safe at all time. I'm grateful no one wakes me up at night crawling in my bed for whatever.
5. I'm grateful every day to see the sun shining and to breathe fresh air. Every day is a gift, every day is a miracle. I'm grateful because of the sucky things that have happened to me have helped me grow to be this person.."
6. I'm grateful because I've got many friends that I love with my whole heart. I'm grateful because they know me, love me and because we are on a journey together, a journey called life.
7. I'm grateful because know what I'm worth and wouldn't let anyone tell me otherwise. except silly things of everyday life that we all have to follow.
8. I'm grateful to be HIV negative. That sounds pathetic huh? I almost feel I shouldn't be saying it.
9. I'm grateful that I never got pregnant while I was in hell. This would so have sucked, Oh my god! I love kids, I wasn't ready to have any and I'm grateful I didn't because they would have been messed up.
10. I'm grateful that I feel good saying "Yes" and "no"... I am OK to respect my need, set the boundaries as to what makes me happy or not.
11. I'm grateful I was given a second chance to start my life. The hell with the past, life's a treasure, live it, use it, feel good about cherishing it.
12. I'm grateful I was supported enough to admit to mistake I made, had the balls to face the music. and it took balls of steel and that's the understatement of the fucking century!
13. I'm grateful and thankful for the faith I have in God, to see His light, His path and follow the BIG plan.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
What are you guys more grateful for? Do you love your life? Have you learned from the mistake you made? What ya think?