1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
My friend TYP.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I speak to the cat with a sweeter voice so he's not afraid and I get to come closer and get him to know me and trust me.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it?
It's a little house, 1 story and a basement, 3 bedroom. (not that small eh?)
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
I see food on the table and my friends all sitting around the table.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
A metal cup of coffee
8. What do you do with the cup?
I look at it
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it?
It's a small river
10. How will you cross the water?
I'll take the little bridge that is a little farther away.
My answers are bolded, here's the meaning.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, a drink, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be
Did you do the test? Were your answers accurate to your reality?