Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Passing to the other side

I'm sorry I haven't been writting in the last few days. I spent a lot of time at the hospital with MsDM.

On the morning of tuesday July 24th, at 6h30, she passed away. While it happened we (one of her niece, her brother and I) were holding her hands and speaking to her, and it was a real blessing for me to be there. I believe that those that are dying choose who'll be present when they do die. I'll explain more on another entry, right now, I have to get ready. I have to get to work first because someone needs to do PR work and then off to the funeral home.

The viewing at the funeral home starts at 10 AM until 14h30. The funerals at church are going to be at 15h00 and we'll go from there to the cemetary.

MsDM, I love you, thanks for everything you did, thanks for teaching me soo much. I know you finally reunited with your mom and dad and all of those you loved but that were already gone.cry May heaven be as you dreamed of it and as beautiful as the look you had a minute before you died. Love you a lot

R.I.P MsDM
I love you!

No comments: