Saturday, August 16, 2008
1. Do you worry about your next birthday? yeah, I'm turning 30 fucking years old. Fark, this makes me feel really old.
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why? nah, people don't really believe I'm 29 anyway.
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why? yes, to buy some alcohol.
4. How much older have you been a person that you were romantically involved? older, I think 3 years.
5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved? 22 years younger
6. Have you ever been consider a sibling, rather than parent of your child? I don't have kids, so it never applied.
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling? I don't have kids
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate? I will have kids one day, I am waiting either a) for the correct man or b) if I haven't met Mr.Right when I'm 33, I'll have an artificial insemination with a donor. (clinics here accept single women)
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages? My siblings don't have kids, yet.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks to The Gal for inspiring me to do this meme.