Sunday, April 13, 2008

I need to get some sleep

My sleep has been hectic in the past days. This morning, One of my former college at BMC woke me up by calling, it was around 10 am and he couldn't believe I was still sleeping. Duh!!! I got home late and it's the weekend. It's not like I have 4 children at home and not taking care of 'em you know.

I'm going to back in bed to read and Mr.Cat will go on the couch or in the spare room. We just can't sleep together.

CQ, I'm glad you agree with me that total abandon is the way to enjoy it, so giving and receiving at the same time makes no sense. I wonder what guys think of this....

I'm glad you guys have girl's night out too. smile and I'm sorry for making you hungry! lol

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I crashed last night on the sofa and had NO nighttime issues with my cat Rey at all! Maybe the secret with these crazy felines is to mix it up a little -- sofa sometimes, bed others.

Re: your comment to CQ -- I agree. I can only REALLY concentrate on one thing at a time.

Addicted to crafting said...

Wow, You're lucky. Mr.Cat and I haven't been sharing a bed but early in the morning he meows at my door like a mad cat. whatever....

;) about the rest!!!