Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anyone who wants to "save" me?

lol I gave myself a severe headache, it's my own fault, I know. I'm trying to set up a website for The Parish. I've got the page up, it's hosted by my Internet Provider. It's blank but whatever. I have my FTP server username and password, I have a licensed copy of Dreamweaver but for God's sake, I can't seem to be able to transfer what I do to the actual server.

Can someone save me and help me out? lol Pretty please with a cherry on top? mrgreen I suck at this website design thingy. I've set up a fantastic blog for The Parish, it's up and running and it's cute. The webdesign thingy is just beyond my knowledge. I'm driving myself crazy, help me please????

SOS!!!! wink

3 comments:

pussreboots said...

I have two tutorials on my site, one a basic HTML and one about FTPing with Dreamweaver. They are the first two on the list.

If you have further questions, drop me an email via my contact form.

Kat Mortensen said...

Sorry, I'm of no use to you on this stuff, but if you need a break and want a laugh - stop by Poetikat's and check out the poem that got me started in writing as a career.
Good luck with your dilemma.
Kat

Addicted to crafting said...

Thanks pussreboots. :) I'm going to read this and contact you if needed. :)

Thanks Kathleen, I will go visit Poetikat :)