At Whitterer on Autism, she did a Christmas meme. I copied her! Thanks Maddy!!!!
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2) Real tree or artificial?
artificial but none this year.. (I know, I know, I just haven't had time)
3) When do you put up your tree?
4) When do you take the tree down?
5) Do you like eggnog?
It's not much of a french-Canadian tradition... I've had it once or twice, I'm not fond of it...
6) Favorite gift received as a child?
Dollhouse made by The Father....
7) Do you have a Nativity scene?
At the moment not under a tree, my nativity scene is in a box.
8) The hardest person to buy for?
9) The easiest person to buy for?
Baby sister's present was easy to buy....
10) The worst Christmas gift you ever received?
11) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
12) Favorite Christmas movie?
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Couple of days before Christmas....
14) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes. Do you have a problem with that?
15) Favorite things to eat at Christmas?
Pain-sandwiche, meat pie, tourtière, lots of sandwiches, donuts, all type of desserts....
16) Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17) Favorite Christmas song?
Noël à Jérusalem (Christmas in Jerusalem)... by Mario Pelchat... Jingle Bell's rock!!!
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19) Can you name all Santa’s reindeer?
20) Angel on the tree top or a star?
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas eve or Christmas day, depends who I spend Christmas with....
22) Most annoying thing about this time of year?
rude people in the stores...
23) What is the “corniest” family tradition you do or miss doing?
The Father was making Christmas sandwich on colored bread when I was a kiddo....
24) Ugliest Christmas decorations ever invented?
So many, I can't tell you!!!!
25) Which looks the best…theme trees or homey trees?
depends? My home or someone else? I don't judge how other's do their Christmas tree
26) What does Christmas mean to you?
I wish we were able to organise something like this in my city/parish , do a Christmas eve luncheon for anyone, just those would be alone otherwise... In Bigger City, there's many of these evening organised...Soup kitchen etc are in charge of this... I have to hell that this year....
I'll go at the 7 PM mass, (TYP celebrates it), it will be done in a public place where over 2500 people can attend and it is always full. I'm going to be in charge of the kids as a Big Sheppard, the kids will be Shepperd's, because we are acting the birth of Jesus, with angels, Shepperd's and sheep's, a real baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!! It's gonna be good!!!!