Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dude, I'm off tomorrow!!!

I just can't believe how great of an evening I've had. Went to the mall to pick up new Christmas cards after work, (Cute Friend dropped me there), got home at 18h15, ate, showered, RELAXED and wrote many Christmas cards, relaxed, watched TV and I'm now here.

I've gotta go shopping tomorrow and I have at 18h00, a practice for Christmas eve's mass. mrgreen

I was soo freaking thrilled when my boss left without changing my day off, dude, that rocked! lol It was just a very busy week at work. I dunno, I'm gonna try to leave around 10 AM to be in bigger town around 11 AM (freaking public transportation) wink But I'll shop and get this over with! smile

I feel my heart is getting closer to the reason for the season! Ain't that great? Time for myself has helped tremendously. I'm feeling at peace, I'm feeling relaxed, I'm feeling focused.

Thanks for the kind words, the support and the thoughts!!!! I appreciate it!!!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Enjoy your day off, and Merry Christmas!!!!

Open Grove Claudia said...

Yippee! Enjoy your day off! And mass practice! Merry Christmas!

Addicted to crafting said...

Thanks a lot Faith!!!!


Same to you Claudia, much happiness!!! :)