It's another week that I have to do my TT on a hurry. Time flies for sure. I'll do it on things I have bought in the past week. I sure did spend a lot of money, it's insane but with the new job, getting everything ready, I had to. But whatever, sorry for such consumerism, I'm usually not much of a spender (well not that bad).
1. A MacBook, I bought the 13 inches 2.0GHz. I got it this afternoon, I researched it yesterday, called this morning but I had doubts, but this morning I told The Friendly Boss (TFB) about my project and it confirmed me in what I wanted, what I needed. I kinda needed some type of paternal approval. I got the 3 year warranty, so with the apple 1 year it gives me 4 years of warranty.
2. Clothes... For the new job that starts on Monday.
3. A window Insulation kit. Similar to this one, for my patio door and a kit for the other windows. This thing has cut my electric bill for the past 2 winter.
4. Candles... I love to have scented candles...
5. Cat food... Mr.Cat has to eat ya know!
6. Greeting cards for my friend's kids and a "Thank You" card.
7. I got sexy panties again yesterday... It's claudia's fault!!!
8. Motrin IB
9. Grocery food; Because ya know, a girl has to eat eh?....
10. A scarf and mittens ... they are soo freaking soft to touch.
11. Clinique Makeup
12. Herbal tea
13. A movie theater ticket. I went to see "Michael Clayton" last Friday with a friend. George Clooney was so freaking hot!!!.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I feel a bit ashamed after seeing my list. I will refrain from spending money in the next week, I have everything I need. Have you had to buy a lot of things/clothes when you got a new job? Anyone have wisdom to share about any of the things on my list?