Sunday, August 24, 2008

What your bed says about you?

Taken from The Gal's, here are my answers. mrgreen


What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are very important to you. You do your best to look good and have an attractive home.



You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.



You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you're grumpy if things aren't the way you like them.



In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.



You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.



You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.

3 comments:

Addicted to crafting said...

The test is wrong in one thing, I'm very organised and never falls behind because I force myself to keep lists and follow 'em.

:D

The Gal Herself said...

But do you make your bed every day? I think that was the key question that decides your results.

Addicted to crafting said...

The Gal: Yes but I don't wash the sheet weekly. :o