Monday, April 14, 2008

6 unimportant things about me...

Inspired by The Gal herself, here are my answers.

1. I don't buy ice cream because when I have some, I can't stop eating it before the pack is empty.

2. To this day I'm still sad over the fact that Milli Vanilli were not really singing.

3. I have fairly intensive talks with Mr.Cat and often asks him stuff I know he can't answer. lol

4. I often think of how I would spend my money if I won the lottery but I don't play any type of lottery. I know, I'm weird.

5. I'm scared of the dark, the only place that I'm not is inside a church. There, I feel protected.

6. One of my pillow is nicknamed "baby" and I've had him for years, I mean probably close to 15 years. redface I replace his cover often. It's a duvet pillow!

I'm tagging anyone who wants to play.

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

#5 makes complete sense to me. And I bet Mr. Cat is flattered and enjoys #3.

Addicted to crafting said...

He does enjoy it. :) He's an attention whore. :D

Best wishes and cuddle to Rey from me. :)

non compos mentis said...

That was really interesting... i ahd fun reading it.. a pillow for 15 years.thats really sweet...i have never had anything for that long in my life..Hope ur washer problem is fixed..

chikku :)

Lori Watson said...

Okay, I do #4 myself. Is it THAT weird? I have even done this with the HGTV Dream Home giveaway, that I didn't actually enter. Okay, it's that weird.

Sigh.