Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Shower Curtain meme

I was tagged by Kat to this this special meme.


1. Take a picture of your shower curtain
2. Tell us if/why you love/hate it.
I kinda hate it because it's old. I have a new one in a box and I'm waiting to move to use it.

3. Tell how long you spend in the shower (roughly)
7-12 minutes depending if I'm shaving or not.

4. Who's on the other side of the curtain?
Mr.Cat is on the other side of the curtain and waits for me impatiently.

5. Tag the 5 of the strangest (er, most fun) people you know on the net.
I'm tagging anyone who wants to play.

3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Wow! You're either really bored, or just really fast. Your curtain is so cheery. It makes me think of Spring and that's good. What's the new one like?
Kat

Addicted to crafting said...

I'm bored and was sitting in front of the computer and got your email. :)

The new one is white, it's a thick fabric. I'll take a picture later! :D

chikku said...

:):):):):):):):)


this is fun...i like dit... woukd wana do it some time...

chikku :)