Saturday, November 26, 2011

HTC wildfire

I switch from a regular LG cellphone to an HTC Wildfire S this afternoon. I wanted a smartphone. I was able to keep almost the same plan but they offered me to switch provider. I got to keep my #, which was very important. I got free long distance + early evening (17h instead of 18h from the former plan) but I had to pay the difference to keep callerID. For me it's very important because it makes me feel safe. My cellphone is my home phone and being able to trace who's calling me is helping me feel safe. So there was no question in my mind that I was going to pay the difference.

I was with a friend with whom I studied the first two years of my degree. She and I have a great connection. We had lunch, then went shopping for thing she needed and I was able to go for the phone. I was offered a smartphone when I got a cellphone but I was very sick and felt it was too stressful to try to understand a new system. With an older phone I had nothing to understand other than where were my options and contacts. Now a smartphone is a small computer and let me tell you it's soo much fun to play with it. I think i'll have a lot of fun with it.

I've been having a lot of pain in the past weeks, I don't know if the fact that I've been eating gluten/dairy again is influencing it. Maybe??? I seriously can't afford to eat gluten/dairy free. I need to pain to go away. I need to be PAIN FREE. I NEED TO BE PAIN FREE! I think hypnosis will help for that. I have faith.

No comments: