Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow morning?

I'm going for my driver's license, it's my learner's license but nonetheless a permit to drive. I'm a little bit stressed but I'm always a worrier so it's not a big shock that I would feel anxiety. I'm sick with a bad cold, that stinks but last week The Lawyer and her family were sick with it and I stayed with them and caught it. I'm feeling terrible but with the help of decongestant, I guess I'll survive. It could be worse. ;)

The rest is well, I've been feeling quite detached from this blog. I can't really explain it, maybe it's something that happens to every blogger, maybe it's just be, what do I know?

So I'm enjoying my Neo Citran and will soon get my butt to bed so I can rest and be in shape for tomorrow. I'm leaving at 7h30. I'll let you know If I get the licence tomorrow. Think and pray for me?


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck! I am sure you will do fine, I believe in you.

Hugs and prayers.
Vix

Izzybella said...

Nah, every blogger goes through it. I'll go months between posting. It just means you have a life away from the computer too. That's a good thing.

congrats on your license. (I didn't get mine until I was in my early 20s-don't like driving all that much).

Anonymous said...

Did you do it?? Boy I've miss you! Hope you're OK!

Addicted to crafting said...

I did it Claudia!!!! I've missed you too a lot!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how it went then I saw your comment in reply to the lovely Claudia! Well done!

SandyCarlson said...

Good luck with that! You will be fine. Enjoy being behind the wheel.

Thanks for stopping by.

candyQ said...

I was about to ask if you got it and you did... cheers! :o)

I hope you'll get out of your funk soon because I do miss reading your posts.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Whoa. You never had a license before now? I wish I could say the same 'cause then I'd get to ride my bike more and not be such a wimp about riding among traffic.

So how'd it go??

The Gal Herself said...

I look at the illustration of you with the scarf and the sunglasses and you look like you simply BELONG behind the wheel! So I hope all goes well with your driving.

I go through periods where I can't wait to post, maybe multiple times a day. And then there are times when either life is too mundane, or my problems are too big, and posting seems more like homework than fun. So I predict your blogophobia will pass.

Thanks for stopping by to catch up.

The Gal Herself said...

I look at the illustration of you with the scarf and the sunglasses and you look like you simply BELONG behind the wheel! So I hope all goes well with your driving.

I go through periods where I can't wait to post, maybe multiple times a day. And then there are times when either life is too mundane, or my problems are too big, and posting seems more like homework than fun. So I predict your blogophobia will pass.

Thanks for stopping by to catch up.

Cynthia said...

Good job with the license!

Lori said...

Good luck!! You will pass with aces:) Thanks for stopping by my friend. Long time no see.....dont be a stranger and thanks also for the prayers.